5.19.2010

Still Going

I sorda forgot about the blog. But, not the training.

Thu=ran 30min./strength class 30min.
Sat=swam 30min./spin class 45min.
Sun=ran 35min.
Mon=strength class 60min.
Tue=ran 35min.
Wed=spin class 45min./strength 15min.

If anything, the mental power might be more important than the
physical? The continual planning about when and where (home vs
gym vs pool) the training takes place in a non-stop activity. For
example, yesterday needed to get up early and run because I had
an 8:30am mtg (lv house by 8) and the rest of the day/evening was
booked! I've realized, no one is telling me to do this except myself.
I do feel good about it and believe it will help when the time comes.
However, there is something nice about knowing this will end.
In fact, less than 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment